Professional Services Workplace, curated by WORKTECH events, is a unique virtual conference and innovations exhibition designed for all workplace professionals interested and involved in the future of work and the workplace for professional services industry.
Rapidly developing technology, evolving clients’ demands, employee expectations, amongst other global factors are forcing professional services firms to re-think the traditional ways they have done business. These shifts will impact how firms interact with their customers, deliver their services, as well as, highlight the need to adapt to the changing nature of the workforce.
This event will focus specifically on the financial services and legal sectors, examining trends and innovations that will impact these industries in relation to the rapidly changing landscape of work.
Attendees will hear from industry experts, practitioners and thought leaders to share latest thinking with global case studies, success stories and new research examining factors such as;
- The ‘new normal’ working practices and the future of the industry
- Workplace design which combine safety measures for post-pandemic working, with the need to foster creativity
- Digital platforms, tools and data-driven decision making
- Automation and adoption of emerging artificial intelligence technologies to automate administration and customer service tasks
- Changing values of new talent – increased importance of balanced work-life, flexible work arrangements, and purpose-driven career