Come and see us at our Workplace Innovation Centre in Hampton Wick. If you are walking from Hampton Wick train station (allow 5 minutes). Turn left out of station and walk along High Street past the post office. Cross the High Street at pedestrian lights opposite Forester’s Arms pub. St Johns Road is off the High Street and Park Road. St Johns Mews is half way along St Johns Road on the left-hand side (see map).
HOW TO FIND US
Driving Directions from Richmond (A316)
- Exit A316 at St Margaret’s Roundabout (towards Twickenham).
- Take A305 and then A310 through Twickenham.
- Follow A310 towards Kingston.
- Once in Hampton Wick turn right into Park Road (by the Forester’s Pub) and immediate left into St Johns Road.
- UNGROUP is in St Johns Mews half way down St Johns Road on the left-hand side
Driving directions from M3/M25
- Take junction 12 from M25 onto M3 London/Sunbury/Richmond.
- Exit M3 at junction 1 Sunbury and follow directions off round-a-bout to Kempton Park & Kingston A308.
- Follow A308 towards Kingston & Hampton Court Palace for approximately 3.5 miles.
- You will arrive at a round-a-bout in front of Hampton Court Palace, take the first left hand turning towards Kingston (A308) and follow the road for approximately 1.5 miles.
- You will pass gates into Bushy Park on your left-hand side. Continue on this road until you reach a set of traffic lights.
- At these lights turn left into Church Grove, sign posted Teddington B359.
- Take the first right turning into St Johns Road and St Johns Mews is half way down this road on your right-hand side (see map below).
Limited parking is available in St Johns Mews.
Pay and display parking available 50m from St John’s Mews on Church Grove.
COLLABORATE WITH US
Previous WORKTECH events have hosted many leading thinkers, industry strategists and radical visionaries.
Our speakers have come from some of today’s most successful companies as well as a broad range of progressive and influential organisations.
We are always looking for new content so please get in touch.
Our market-leading WORKTECH conferences cater to the educational needs of the top Global 1000 companies, relating to their workplace strategy and global corporate real estate portfolios.
The attendees want to learn about how they can help drive efficiencies in their workplaces and drive the productivity of their workforces.
WORKTECH provides a vehicle to build your business relationships with these decision makers, develop senior contacts and enhance your credibility with key prospects by alignment with the event