Two Ways to Attend
- ATTEND IN-PERSON – Take part in live discussions and Q&As, meet our innovative exhibitors, and join the post-event networking drinks. Read about our Covid-19 in-person event safety measures below
- VIRTUAL OPTION – To help you book with confidence, we’re offering virtual on-demand attendance, allowing you to attend from home.
Welcoming our delegates back to in-person events safely remains our top priority. We will continue to monitor local government regulations and guidance throughout the planning, opening and running of all our in-person events.
Attend in-person with confidence – During our events we offer delegate the choice of a red, amber, or green wristband, to indicate to other attendees how confident they are when meeting new people. We have found that delegates are quickly put at ease when introducing themselves with either a handshake or a politely distanced wave, according to their and other attendees’ wristband colours.
ICC Sydney hygiene protocols include:
- ICC Sydney will provide contactless sanitisation stations throughout the venue.
- Touchless faucets will be available in dedicated toilet facilities.
- Clean and monitor high touch areas such as lifts, escalators, handrails, door handles.
- Increased cleaning of all touch surfaces at the entry/ exit points to venue.
- The air quality of the environment in which we operate is of paramount importance. Therefore, increased measures during this period have been implemented.
- Government distributed advisory signage on hygiene.
If you are feeling unwell, have tested positive for Covid-19 or experiencing symptoms associated with coronavirus (Covid-19), please do not attend.
Flexible tickets: If your circumstances change and you are unable to attend in person you can transfer your ticket onto a colleague/friend or postpone your attendance to next year.
If you have any queries or concerns, please reach out to us