We are looking for an ambitious Events Assistant to support our team producing events in cities around the world. The successful applicant will be responsible for event logistics and marketing support, delegate communication and registration, researching and generating a lead ecosystem for conferences and events, attending WORKTECH events and supporting the team to ensure that in-person and virtual events are delivered successfully.
- We want to hear from enthusiastic candidates with some office and (or) events related experience.
- You will be a self-motivated individual with a tenacious approach
A good team player
- Have first-class organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Competent with basic Microsoft packages, experience of CRM systems advantageous, but not essential
Location: Based in Southwest London (Hampton Wick, near Kingston upon Thames), currently hybrid working (2 days office, 3 days home).
- 32 days holiday per annum rising to 37 linked to length of service (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Hybrid working
- Company share options
- Travel to 1-2 of our international conferences per annum
- Event Planning: 1 year (preferred)
- Office: 1 year (preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 Year (required)
Experience: Office Experience, Events experience (preferred)