WORKTECH X Wellbeing is a unique Virtual Conference and Innovations Exhibition focussing on all aspects of Workplace Wellbeing and how it impacts the Future of Work.
Addressing challenges and opportunities relating to physical, mental and organisational wellbeing, we bring together leading professionals to share fresh thinking on topics such as employee engagement, workplace culture, mental health, inclusive leadership, healthy buildings and communities, sustainability and more. WORKTECH brings innovative ideas and inspiration to the workplace community through inter-disciplinary speakers and learning experience to enhance creativity and move thinking forward.
Join over 150 senior professionals from HR, real estate, facilities, executive management, architecture, design and professional advisors to listen to global thought leaders, further their knowledge and share best practise and expertise.
Attendees will hear from industry experts, practitioners and thought leaders who will share latest thinking with global case studies, success stories and new research examining factors such as:
- Healthy Workplace Communities: Experience & Amenities
- Redefining Workplace Wellbeing: Mental, Physical and Organizational Health
- Mindful Leadership: Fostering Culture, Collaboration and Work-Life Balance
- Prioritising People: Supporting Diverse Teams in the New Era of Work
- Healthy Buildings: Enablers & Innovations